Skip to content

How to apply for a Basic Disclosure Certificate

There are three types of disclosure certificates:
  • Basic
  • Standard
  • Enhanced
When working as a Supporting Artiste you are self-employed so need to apply for the basic disclosure certificate rather than the more detailed standard or enhanced disclosure certificate.

You have 3 options for applying for a basic disclosure certificate:

1) Apply via :

2) Apply via Disclosure Scotland :

3) Apply via AccessNI :

It doesn't matter which one you do. All three ways to apply are for the same basic disclosure certificate.

If you already have the more detailed standard or enhanced disclosure certificate via another employer from other work you do, please read this

Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here

Feedback and Knowledge Base