What if I don't have a passport?

If you are a UK citizen we can check your identity by scanning a copy of your full birth certificate instead. We will also need an official document showing your NI number (P45 or P60 for example) too

If you are not an EU citizen we can ONLY register you with a copy of your passport & any relevant visa/work permit.

Important: Non EU passport holders on a Student Visa are not eligable to work for The Casting Collective. This is because non EU student visa holders are not allowed to work as self employed in the UK and when working as an extra you are considered self employed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base