Skip to content

UK Citizen without a passport

Most production companies do prefer passport copies as proof of right to work in the UK. However, if you are a UK citizen without a passport - we can check your identity by scanning a copy of your full birth or adoption certificate instead. 

We will also need an official letter or document from a government agency (for example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, or the Social Security Agency in Northern Ireland) or previous employer, showing your name and National Insurance number. 

If you are not a UK Citizen (EU or Non-EU citizen) we can ONLY register you with a copy of your passport & any relevant visa/work permit.

Important: Non-EU passport holders on a Student Visa are not eligible to work for The Casting Collective. This is because non-EU student visa holders are not allowed to work as self-employed in the UK and when working as an extra you are considered self-employed.

For more information on the difference between UK, EU and Non-Eu citizens please read this:

Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here

Feedback and Knowledge Base