What happens with tax?

For Tax you are seen as self employed and therefore you are responsible for paying your own Income Tax and completing your own annual tax return. For more details please contact your local Tax office.

Self Assessment Helpline

Telephone: 0300 200 3310
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm

Or have a look at this Governement tax website

Feedback and Knowledge Base