Skip to content

Student Visas

Student Visas:

Unfortunately, we are not able to register anyone who is in the UK on a Student Visa.

The terms of a Student Visa prevent you from being self-employed and working in the UK. As a supporting artiste you would need to register as self-employed, so, unfortunately, you cannot register with us with this Visa.

Feedback and Knowledge Base