Visa and right to work information for EU and Non EU citizens

Right to work checks:

In addition to passport ID checks. We have to make certain legal checks to make sure you have the right to work in the UK. The checks vary depending on which one the following two groups best describes you:

Group 1 - only Passport ID check needed:
  • UK Citizen
  • EU Citizen with Irish passport

Group 2 - Passport check and Visa or right to work check will be needed:
  • EU Citizen (Except Irish)
  • Non-EU Citizen (Except UK or Irish)

For more information about Brexit changes please click here:

Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here

Feedback and Knowledge Base