Skip to content

Do you represent children

Under 16s:

We do not represent anyone sixteen or under who has not completed their last GCSE exam.

Children on Set

All children under “state school leaving age” (16) must be licensed by the child’s local education authority. 

This licence dictates the hours they are permitted to work, any special steps that need to be taken to protect the child, and other requirements.

If you are interested in a list of reputable child agencies, please email

Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here

Feedback and Knowledge Base