The Organiser is only available to priority artistes. To see the 2 different types of registration we have look at this.
When logged into your organiser and click on 'Your earnings' you will see two links on the left:
- Earnings for the year:
- Your remittances:
Earnings for the year:
This shows how much you have earned through The Casting Collective over the last tax year. It's important to note this information is April to April and does not show what you have earnt in your 12 month period. This information is provided to help you fill in any annual tax return. The figures shown are for the previous tax year.
This shows you the individual payslips you have been emailed. Make sure you keep your email address and bank details up to date in the organiser so we have the correct details for you.
- Work date: The day you did the job
- Production: The name of the production you worked on
- Remit number: The CC individual number for your payslip
- Remit date: The date we paid you. Note we do a payrun every two weeks on a Friday and everything we have received payment from by that date will be grouped together and paid.
Click on 'View' to see that payslip in more detail and see deductions:
- For more details on NI (National Insurance) read this:
- For more details on commission read this:
- For more details on VAT read this:
- For more details on Admin fees read this: