- An accurate representation of how you look now. If your hair is different or you have lost or gained weight we would advise taking new photos.
- All photos should be clear and you should fill the frame.
- Your photo should only be of you, not a group of people.
- You should be close up in the photo, not a dot in the distance.
- It doesn't have to be professionally taken, just clear with a good likeness of you.
- You should ensure that the background is neutral and does not distract from you.
- Try and make sure the lighting is as natural as possible
- Get someone to take the photo of you. Trying to take a picture of yourself never makes you look at your best.
- All photos must be in colour, black and white photos will be rejected.
Some more examples of good photos:
1) A good headshot example:
2) A good full length example:
3) A good 'Smart' example: