No not really. You need to have a flexible work schedule.
Only being free eveings and weekends with a full time job does not work for this kind of work.
These are the qualities we look for:
- Do you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude?
- Are you legally allowed to work in the UK?
- Do you have a National Insurance Number?
- Are you available at short notice?
- Do you have a flexible work schedule?
- Are you reliable?
- Can you get out of bed early?
- Can you get yourself to often quite remote locations?