All Measurements should be in feet and inches.
- Height from head to toe without shoes in feet and inches
- Head Circumference around the head
- Neck Around your neck but loose (collar size)
- Chest/Bust Circumference around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor. Make sure your arms are relaxed.
- Natural Waist Circumference taken at belly button level around your waist
- Hips stand with your heels together, measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor.
- Dress size If you are between dress sizes please put the larger of the two sizes
- Shoe size UK shoe size
It's worth looking at the individual measurements which have tips and videos showing how to take these.
Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here