All Measurements should be in feet and inches.
- Height From head to toe without shoes in feet and inches
- Head Circumference around the head
- Neck Around your neck but loose (collar size)
- Chest Circumference around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor. Make sure your arms are relaxed.
- Natural Waist Circumference taken at belly button level around your waist
- Trouser Waist Trouser size waist that you normally wear
- Inside leg From the inside leg starting at the crotch measure down to the bottom of your trouser hem
- Shoe size UK shoe size
It's worth looking at the individual measurements which have tips and videos showing how to take these.
Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here