How long does it takes to get paid
- We cannot pay you until we have received payment from the production company.
- Every effort will be made for this to happen as quickly as possible.
- The industry standard is approximately 4-6 weeks from the day you worked, but it can sometimes take up to 3 months. Commercials and corporate jobs often don't pay until after 90 days from the invoice.
- All payments will be made by BACS directly into your bank account.
- It is, therefore, vital that we have your correct bank details.
- Incorrect details may result in your payments being delayed or paid into someone else’s account.
- Payments are normally made every Friday.
- A remittance will be emailed to you before payment, usually two days before.
- If we don't have your bank details, we will ask for these once you have been approved.
Have a different question? We have over 100 answers for you: here